6/30/08

Into the homestretch

I haven't update my rotation in a couple of days, so I'm almost caught up with the entire current list. I apologize in advance for the name of the Butter track. Blame Miho Hatorie and Yuka Honda -- yeah, the same two women behind Cibo Matto (who also appear in the playlist). Actually, I think one or both of them have some involvement in Gorillaz as well. In any event, I like the sound and I find the name of the track amusing, if offensive.
  • Corncob Pipe - BTK
  • Machinehead - Bush
  • Butterfucker - Butter 08
  • Pepper - Butthole Surfers
  • Jerk It Out - The Caesars
  • Short Skirt, Long Jacket - Cake
  • Rock ‘n’ Roll Lifestyle - Cake
  • Carbon Monoxide - Cake
  • Sheep Go To Heaven - Cake
  • Word Up! - Cameo
  • Don't You - Candlebox
  • Cool Jerk - The Capitols
  • Life Less Ordinary - Carbon Leaf
  • Carnival - The Cardigans
  • Bees - Caribou
  • She’s a Bad Mama Jama - Carl Carlton
  • Let’s Go - The Cars
  • Shake It Up - The Cars
  • Parisien du Nord - Cheb Mami
  • Smells Like Compton (NWA v. Nirvana) - Cheeky Boy
Heheh. If you haven't heard Smells Like Compton, look it up. Or ask me to mux it sometime.